Monday, March 29, 2010

alice


I've had to pause my foray into oils due to some impending deadlines so for this week I'll take you through a portrait utilizing a method (new to me) of Acrylic glazes and watercolor. I truthfully had not expected it to work as well as it did since Acrylic forms a sort of plastic when it dries. Even so the process has been enjoyable and I hope you'll be pleased to see the results develop over the week.





Next post : Wednesday, darker dark glazes and color washes.

4 comments:

David Dickerson said...

Cory, I'm getting a 502 server error on your images (they're not showing up). :P

Ben Hatke said...

Ah, that close up is nice!

Jacob Z. said...

It looks good so far, looking forward to the final product.

Alice said...

Hello,
My name is Alice and i live in Portugal, I visited your site and blog and apreciated your work.
Can i put some ilustrations in my blog of Alice?
Visit my Blog:
http://its-nice-to-know-u.blogspot.com/

Thanks
Alice.